Irvine, CA – MK Products introduces the new Python® LX, combining the robust engineering of the Python and the stylish design of the Cobra® MX. MK’s premiere welding gun is now available with classic MK, Lincoln, Miller and Euro direct plug-in connectors. Python LX is compatible with all generations of Cobramatic® cabinets.
• Fingertip speed control protected in the handle
• Mechanical gas valve integrated with trigger function
(bypass for full auto control)
• Legendary Cobra rear trigger configuration
• EZ-Lock® Barrel design allows for 360° rotation for angles on every welding job
• Liquid and Air Cooled models in 15 ft, 25 ft, 35 ft and
50 ft lengths
• Rated Output at 60% Duty Cycle: 450 Amps Water Cooled, 225 Amps Air Cooled
• Wire Type/Diameter: .023” - .045” solid and hard wire, .030” - 1/16” aluminum and cored wire
When connected with the Cobramatic wire feed cabinet and interfaced with the CobraMig® 400P Pulsed MIG power supply, you get the best push-pull wire feed equipment for welding aluminum. Completely and fully synergic, the one-knob control in the Python LX returns precise and repeatable weld settings from 15 to 50 feet away.
Based on tried-and-true MIG welding algorithmic parameters, easy programming requires three simple selections: DC Pulse or DC, wire type and wire diameter. Customizable features such as Arc Trim, Arc Width and Wave Pulse Frequency settings are a button-push and knob-turn away from the cleanest, smoothest fault-free welds ever to be laid on an aluminum plate. Similar settings and configurations for steel, stainless and flux-core are also capable with some gun hardware accommodations.
Established in 1966, MK Products is the original inventor of Cobramatic® push-pull wire feed technology and is recognized worldwide as the leader of aluminum welding systems. MK Products also manufactures MK Orbital™ tube welding systems for exotic alloys and Aircrafter™ table-top rotary positioners.
For more information regarding this announcement, please contact:
(949) 863-1234 ext. 314